Grapeseed Carrier Oil
Grapeseed Massage Oil is a highly prized carrier oil in aromatherapy and massage therapy? It has almost no aroma and is wonderfully light in texture. It is a great non-greasy oil to use
Some of the qualities of Grapeseed Massage Oil:
- Grapeseed oil is almost odorless and has a fine texture.
- The fine texture make it easily absorbed by the skin and non-greasy.
- Grapeseed massage oil has mildly astringent qualities which help to tighten and tone the skin. This makes it useful for acne and other skin complaints when having a cleansing massage.
- Grapeseed oil extract is rich in linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid for the skin and the cell membranes.
- Grapeseed oil has regenerative and restructuring properties and has excellent skin moisturizing properties.
- The smooth, silky texture makes it excellent for a relaxing massage without being greasy.
- It contains vitamins, minerals, and protein, GLA, and a small amount of vitamin E.
- It penetrates the skin easily bringing it moisturizing, regenerating and protecting effects.
- It is said to be good for repairing skin around the eyes.
- If you've run out of shaving cream, it's supposed to be great for keeping the skin lubricated.